Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Head in Your Neck.

I still smile when I blow out the candle next to the picture frame that holds your face.
My new favourite ritual has happened in at least half a dozen changing settled space.

That you're away from me in such finality is sinking into me. At night I find us chatting and I tell you I've had the worst dream, and you say that it isn't as it seems,

but lets enjoy this moment together for as long as we can.

In the morning, I've got to get up and out,  I still have stuff to do.
It's more difficult without you, but I want you to be as proud of me as I am of you.

When the day is through, I return to my dream of you
 telling me it isn't as it seems.

Let's enjoy this moment together as long as we can.

I try to enjoy that I'm hugging on you, and lose my grasp on the fact that when I wake up you're no longer here with me,
because that's not how it seems.
We enjoy this moment together as long as we can.